Hi everyone!
Man o man!!! God is so good. Wow, where do i start. Well, i hope you are all ok and healthy! I love it so much in Mozambique, i feel just at home. God is doing amazing things, and i feel so priviledged and blessed to be a part of what he is doing here. The children and babes are great and i love living with them. I have made some really good friendships, and God is doing lots of stuff in me... i am growing closer and closer to him each day and falling more in love with him. He is teaching me so much, and showing me that i need to completely die to myself and let him completely take over every inch. I want to be completely consumed by him, and i am so desperate to be closer to him.. please pray that God would completely transform me and consume me with more of his love and fire!!
Last weekend I went away on a weekend outreach for 2 nights away in the bush. It was SOO amazing. I loved every single minute of it - it really felt like it was what i was created for. We arrived on Friday night and the people had never seen white people before, so literally, hundreds of people crowded around us! It was very amusing putting our tents up with a massive crowd of onlookers. The children literally followed us around ALL weekend!! haha. Well, we showed the Jesus film, and there was well over 1000 people there, and then I had the amazing priviledge, as well as a couple others, to preach. These people had NEVER heard the gospel before in their lives, and i felt so blessed to be able to share with them the truth. Well, probably over 80% of people gave their lives to Jesus that night!!! Praise God! In the morning, we planted a church and the mozambican pastor chose (not sure how) some people to lead the church, and Iris are going to try and get back there as much as possible to disciple them. So many people were healed praise God!! Blind eyes were open, headaches were healed, peopel with crippled legs and hands, so many healings that we dont even know of becuase the people are so expectant that they literally dont sometimes even say when they are healed becuase that is what they expect..so why be surprised!! haha.
I cant believe i have only been here a week.. i love it. Please pray that i would become more intimate with Jesus. I know that through that all the other needs will come.
I have to go now. I miss you all so much. God bless, heather xxxxxx
p.s. please pray for me as i have to make an important decision about something
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's great, babe, hope there weren't too many spiders in your tent!
Heather, how amazing... we love you and you are always in our prayers! Love, Jancie & Jon x
Hey hun!! I am so so glad everything is going well, sounds amazing! Some of the things you were saying is what I have been praying for you, especially about dying to yourself!!yay! Isnt Jesus wonderful! Praying for you hun and missing u so so much!!
love u
xxxx
Hi Heather,
It is a real blessing to hear of what God is doing in Mozambique.
It is so awesome to hear how He is ministering to the nation through the work that you are doing.
It is amazing how expectant that they are that God will move through them. It is a lesson for us back here. We need to take our eyes off the world, off materials, off money and fix our eyes on Jesus and stop relying on the world to supply our needs and really trust in God and be EXPECTANT for Him to supply our every need.
Praise God for you and what He has called you to do. I pray that God will continue to feed you with passion and fire. Keep fighting the good fight.
Love Marc, Jo and the girls. xx
hey lil sis. sounds amazing, you really gettin stuck in straight away! will continue to pray... keep it up. will email soon. love you lots x
Hey Heather,
Thats amazing! Come on Jesus....
Blow it up!!!!
Praise God, Hallelujah!
Post a Comment