Friday, 6 July 2007

Hi again!

Just feel i want to say a special hello to my lovely small group! Thank you so much for praying for me. Love and miss you guys.
In the past few weeks, God has really started to put a nation strongly on my heart, so am really praying into that, and when (and if actually) he does want me there. So prayers for confirmation would be great for that; thanks guys. Hope all is well with you; let me no how your summer is going too. if you're going to new wine, have a FAB time! Lesley Anne is going to be there (shes the lady in charge of our school) so im sure she will tell all about the school. shes an amazing lady - be blessed.
We have Georgian and Winnie Banov here at the mo, if you have heard of them, you'll know that they are crazy in love for Jesus, haha. They have the anointing of joy, and when Georgian plays the fiddle, oh my word, it was so special. The presence of God comes so powerfully, and people get healed just when he plays! It was so realeasing - i feel totally freed and released in my worship now.. It is incredible. We just danced for hours and hours for Jesus! Afterwards we just ran into the water becuase i was so unbelieveabley sweaty!! haha. nice. I miss you all so much. God bless you. I cant wait to catch up with you all and what God is doing in your lives. He has so much for us all, and he loves us with such an incredible love..

3 comments:

Dan said...

Hey Hev,

Glad your getting free in your worship! We get so into a routine when we worship in the Uk. Bethel taught me to worship freely in anyway shape or form. Im glad your experiencing that. See if you can get some flag waving in... Its so freeing!

Anyway, we had Georgian Ban. while I was at Bethel. He's great and very anointed!

I spoke for the first time at Trinity Church the other evening at Ruth Bourn's cluster and miracles were happening! Praise God!

Bless you tons,

Keep pressing in.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!
It sounds like you are having a great time and I must admit I am pretty envious of the experiences and the fire for God in your life. I am sure you have realised by now, but God will show you who, what, when and where. I believe you are learning to hear Him more and pray for your continued peace in those harsh realities. Everyone here really misses you and can't wait for your return. Our thoughts and prayers are with you! XXOOXX
Tim, Amy, Sarah, Hanna, Rebekah & Jacob

Anna said...

hey hun!
just emailed you quickly but i forgot to say... i love you loads and loads and loads! i am praying for you hun! i miss my hev friend so so much!
x x x x x