Friday, 17 August 2007

hi all,

I managed to get online quickly and i really just wanted to say how blown away i am by all of you. Thank you so much for all your prayers, email and encouragements. It means so much to me and reminds me of Jesus' love even more. Isnt the body of Christ great! That we are all one - working for the kingdom. Thank you so much for those who have felt called to support the Congo trip financially. I have been completely blown away by your generosity and i know it is going to be such a blessing to the Congolese people. I cant tell you how grateful i am. thank you so much for sewing into this kingdom work.
God bless,
Heather

1 comment:

PATTY007 said...

Heather,
Have a great trip!! I am sure you are so excited, only 2-3 days left!! Don't forget to read your note that I gave you! God is so faithful, He always provides! He is a good God. Anyway, I really miss you a whole lot. Seriously!! I miss praying with you! Giving you hugs and making fun of your accent! Have a great time!